Please reach out to Alex Karas at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
LA Promise Fund's ArtsMatter program is directing a U.S. Department of Education project supporting the integration of Media Arts, English/Language Arts, and Mathematics. The project features a national standards-based curriculum along with a complementary local program with intensive Media Arts integration classroom training and support.
Free Program Elements
- Assigned Teaching Artist for collaborative planning and co-teaching
- Paid professional development
- Arts-making materials, including cameras and digital tools
- Standards-based instructional materials
- Cohort of teachers engaged in the same work
- Full-time teacher at Manual Arts HS, West Adams Preparatory HS, John Muir MS, LA Promise Charter HS, or LA Promise Charter MS
- ELA or Math teacher
- Commit to 3 years of program engagement: July 2019-June 2022
- Attend 2-week professional development institute in July 2019